You have questions, we have answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our FAQ section below, use our online submission form.

How can I get a replacement card?

Evergreen Safety Council provides replacement cards for a $20 fee, as long as the student can be verified as currently certified according to our records. The student must provide first and last name, mailing address, phone number, ID number used on the card (if any), and location and approximate date of training.

More Questions

Stay in the Loop

We'll share important information on the topics that matter to you!

Choose your areas of interest so that you will receive the information you need the most.

Evergreen Safety Council