You have questions, we have answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our FAQ section below, use our online submission form.

What if I need a replacement card?

Damaged/voided cards can be replaced at no charge if they are returned to Evergreen Safety Council. If a student needs a replacement card the charge is $15.00.

More Questions

Stay in the Loop

We'll share important information on the topics that matter to you!

Choose your areas of interest so that you will receive the information you need the most.

Evergreen Safety Council