You have questions, we have answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our FAQ section below, use our online submission form.

I have commercial driving experience. Do I still need to be certified?

Yes. Even if you have a CDL, you must still be certified as a P/EVO in order to operate a pilot car in Washington or Colorado.

More Questions

Stay in the Loop

We'll share important information on the topics that matter to you!

Choose your areas of interest so that you will receive the information you need the most.

Evergreen Safety Council