Root Cause Analysis

Specialist Training

Learn how to effectively perform a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as well as guide a small team through investigations. Evergreen Safety Council is hosting this one-time Sologic course which is open to the public.


Course details:

  • September 17-18, 2024
  • 16 hours live instruction
  • In person in Bellevue, WA
  • Price: $1500


  • None

You will receive:

  • A 1-year Causelink individual software license
  • CEUs (if applicable)
  • Certificate of Completion

Fast and effective

Our course is fun, informative, and can be completed in as little as one day.

Learn at your own pace

Start and stop the course as needed, and your progress will be automatically saved.

Instantly print certificate

Upon completion, you can instantly print your certificate of completion.

Train your whole team

We can set your company up with a unique training portal. Contact us for details.

Why become an RCA Specialist?

  • Elevate your RCA proficiency
  • Learn how to effectively perform an RCA as well as guide a small team through investigations
  • Foster analytical thinking and common language in RCAs
  • Acquire techniques to gather, manage, and analyze data and evidence that is important to the RCA
  • Create detailed problem statements that set the stage for focused and impactful analysis
  • Build in-depth cause-and-effect charts to unveil complex relationships and uncover underlying causes
  • Identify effective solutions and strategies that are sustainable
  • Recognize and address systemic issues that contribute to problems, going beyond surface-level solutions
  • Shift attention from generalizations, opinions and blame to evidence, logic, and objective analysis
  • Embrace a collaborative mindset, promoting teamwork and shared insights

What you'll learn

In this course, you’ll get detailed instruction on Sologic’s 5 Step Method:

  1. Data Gathering
  2. Problem Statement
  3. Cause and Effect
  4. Solutions
  5. Reporting

Plus, multiple hands-on exercises from real-life incidents, as well as hands-on use of Causelink RCA software.

Grow your career!

Register for our RCA Specialist training.

Related Courses


TCS | Washington State certification | In-person course

Get trained with our 3-day in-person certification class, or renew your certification in our 8-hour in-person recertification course.

Flagger | Washington State Certification | In-person Course

Earn your Washington State flagger certification in our 8-hour in-person course.

Forklift | Operator training | Self-directed online course

Our online forklift training course prepares an operator for the practical workplace evaluation. Our course is affordable, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly, OSHA-compliant, and can be completed in as little as one hour.
Eversafe thumbnail image-100

EverSafe Driving Program® Online (2022 Version)

Certify your safe driving with our 4-hour self-directed online course. Need to train your whole fleet? Custom training portals are available for employers who wish to purchase multiple seats.


What should I do if I lose my Flagger certification card?

As long as your certification is valid, you may order a replacement card by filling out this form. There is a $20 fee. Note that many of our certification cards are printable, meaning that you receive a PDF copy of your card upon course completion, which you are welcome to print and keep in your wallet. We also recommend saving the PDF on your mobile device.

Read More
How long is a Flagger certification valid for?

Washington and Idaho Flagger certifications are valid for three years.

Read More
Do I need a Driver License to become a Flagger?

You do not need a Driver License. Any form of government-issued ID is acceptable.

Read More
Is the Washington Flagger class offered online?

No, the Washington Flagger class is not offered online. Per Washington State rules, these classes are only offered in person.

Read More
Is there a practice test for Flagger?

No, but you can read through the digital copy of book and try answering the review questions at the end of each chapter. You’ll receive a link to the digital copy of the book with your registration confirmation.

Read More
Can I use a translator in the Washington Flagger class?

You may, but it needs to be someone who is not a close friend or family member. Students must be able to answer the questions on their own.

Read More
What are the physical requirements/demands of a flagger?
  • Receive and communicate specific instructions clearly, firmly, and courteously
  • Move and maneuver quickly
  • Control signaling devices, such as paddles
  • Understand and apply safe traffic-control practices
  • Recognize dangerous traffic situations and warn workers
  • Stand for prolonged periods on uneven surfaces (up to 10 hours)
  • Traverse uneven surfaces and terrain
  • Stoop, kneel, or crouch
  • Grasp, push, or pull
  • Hear warnings
  • See dangerous situations
  • Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
  • Receive, understand, and take positive appropriate action based on information/instructions presented verbally and/or in writing
Read More
Do I have to have a photo on my Flagger card?

No, you do not need to have a photo on your card. Washington and Idaho Flagger cards are designed to be valid with a government-issued photo ID (such as a state ID card or Driver License).

Read More
What is the minimum age for Flaggers?

You must be at least 18 years of age to operate as a flagger.

Read More
Can I use my Washington, Oregon, or Idaho Flagger card in other states?

Washington, Oregon, and Idaho State Flagger cards are accepted in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana for Department of Transportation projects.

Read More
What are your course policies?


Private training